Email Checker Pro
Verify Email Addresses Are Really Existing in Batch Mode
- + Check Validity & Existence Both without Sending
- + Work in Batch Mode
- + Import/Export Email Addresses (csv, txt, xls(x) with Multi-sheet)
- + Fast Checking (hundreds/min), the More the Faster due to Multi-threaded
- + Real-time Statistics (Counts & 3D Pie Chart) During Checking
- + Advanced Excel Import/Export Algorithm Makes Efficient Behavior
- + Tell You The [Result], [Description] (Reason of Result), [Suggestion], [Interaction]
(Between Email Checker Pro and Destination Email Server) After Checked
- + Customizable Unsupported Email Servers, Check Rules & Export Rules
Email Checker Pro: check and verify email addresses are valid (format or syntax) and really existing on the corresponding email servers without sending in BATCH mode. Usually, it is used to maintain a clean emailing list.
It works very fast, the more the faster due to use multi-threaded checking, it can check hundreds of email addresses per minute, depends on your computer performance and network speed.
It’s very easy to use: just import the email addresses from csv (comma separated values), txt (tab separated) or Excel Workbooks (.xls or xlsx), and then click <Check> button, the results will show soon. And you can also export the results to csv/txt/xls/xlxs files.
Except displays the results in a list view traditionally, Email Checker Pro also makes the visual statistics by counts and 3D pie chart. The more visual is: the counts and 3D pie chart are updated in real time during checking email addresses.
The result contains the following elements:
[Result]: OK, BAD, Wait, Server Not Found or Checking Failed.
[Description] (reason of result): Really Exists (for OK), Invalid Email Address Format (for BAD), Indeed Nonexistent/Disabled/Unavailable/Discontinued (for BAD), Unsupported Server, Marked as OK (for OK), Invalid Email Server or Cannot Connect to It (for Server Not Found), An Error Occurred During Checking (for Checking Failed).
[Suggestion]: Retain (for OK), Discard (for BAD) or Recheck (for Server Not Found and Checking Failed).
[Last Check]: Email Checker Pro will save the last check date for every email address, and the check rule setting may rely on this date.
[Interaction]: the interaction between Email Checker Pro and destination server during checking.